It can get too appealing to do an iPhone 3GS jailbreak 3.1.3. Yet a lot of iPhone users in the past have gone down that path even though it’s still not legal to jailbreak any locked devices. But nowadays, with a court ruling to back users, jailbreaking is already openly done and even appreciated by a lot of people!
The Catalyst that Spurred Jailbreaking Processes
One of the limiting things about Apple iPhone devices is that the users are only allowed to download apps that are approved by the company. Those apps, themes or anything else that are frowned upon by Apple just won’t be used on their devices – but, again, that was in the past!
This limitation spurred hackers’ interest in jailbreaking and unlocking the different models of iPhone in order to satiate users’ desire to download more of the things that they want and not what Apple wants.
Today, there are even more third party apps than those that are available in the Apple Store. As soon as you have a jailbroken iPhone, you are free to download anything that you want from App retailers outside of Apple.
The Advantages of Jailbreaking your iPhone 3GS 3.1.3
• A non-jailbroken iPhone will have a generic black background which will surely make your phone generic-looking. Of course, many people don’t want that because it is human nature to want to stand out!
The only way that you can change the appearance of your iPhone 3GS is to have it jailbroken. With a jailbroken phone, you will finally have access to thousands upon thousands of apps and wallpapers that will surely make you drool!
Customization is the primary reason why iPhone users would want to jailbreak their devices. People want a look that’s appealing and so they are willing to void warranty and all just to break free of that common-looking screen.
• You can even get to customize the sound of your device as soon as you have it jailbroken. This is a definite advantage since you won’t be fishing for your iPhone out of your bag if a generic tone rings from another iPhone device!
• You will also have the power to un-clutter your app springboard to make it easier for you to find the apps that you need. This means that you can categorize and organize your apps into multiple folders.
• Backgrounding is also a feature that Apple still hasn’t added. But if you jailbreak your iPhone, you can finally get to enjoy this special feature.
Jailbreaking – the Process
• First, download Spirit Jailbreak for Windows or Mac
• Install the latest version of iTunes (9.1.1 version)
• Connect your phone and then run the Spirit jailbreak app.
• Simply click on the Jailbreak button and wait for the app to complete the jailbreaking process.
• The phone will need to reboot but this won’t happen unless you will see the Jailbreak Complete prompt on the screen.
• As the device starts, you already have a jailbroken iPhone 3GS!
These are easy steps but if you still find them a bit technical, then there is still a better way to jailbreak your iPhone without breaking a sweat:
This is the number one phone jailbreaking and unlocking solution in the market today. And there is a strong reason that people flock to purchase this software program – it has jailbroken and unlocked numerous iPhone, iPod and iPad devices. That’s zero risk and the best results for every satisfied customer!
You don’t have to worry about technical matters when it comes to freeing your iPhone. Visit: Software to Perform an iPhone 3GS Jailbreak 3.1.3
Why limit yourself to a few apps, themes, music, movies, and to a carrier that you don’t actually want? 50,000 customers could never be wrong with what they testified regarding this software solution. If you want the fastest and simplest way to jailbreak your iPhone, this is the best solution – don’t go looking elsewhere! Visit: iPhone 3GS Jailbreak 3.1.3